Wednesday 2 October 2013

October Favourites

I did a bit of an internet spree today and finished up at Anthropologie.

And stayed there for some time.

I lost a few hours actually.

I'd forgotten how much I love Anthropologie! Not come across Anthropologie before? Well, let me tell you, it's an amazingly beautiful shop full of clothes and adorable homesey goods (is 'homesey' a word? Nope, well you know what I mean) that I discovered when I was in New York a few years back.  I wanted to take the shop home with me on the plane.

Sadly there's only a store in London, but the good news is that you can shop on their UK website and us Brits can discover their beautiful clothes and goodies for ourselves!

Here's some things I picked out from their site. They sell really nice cooking books too.

You see! How perfect could this shop be? Cool clothes, nice shoes, modern plates and awesome cook books.

// I Love NY Cook Book.  All the best recipes from the city you love. Reinterpreting New York classic dishes.

// Sweater with collar.  Collars are all the rage this autumn/winter and this spotty one is really cute.

// Penguin Jumper!  Because jumpers should be fun.  And cute.

// Where Chefs Eat.  A book all about...well, where chefs really eat.  Because chefs should know where all the good food is served, right?

...And now I'd better get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment