Thursday 11 October 2012

Kitchen Thinking...

Hey food fans, sorry there's been a bit of silence from the blog these past few weeks! I've missed you all, but rest assured that I haven't been far and I've busy been doing lots of exciting things behind the scenes.

I recently had the pleasure in visiting Barnwood Park Arts School in Gloucester to demonstrate some delicious, simple gluten free dishes for their year 11s.

...Then I visited Adrian Malpass on his Saturday Sunshine show on Winchcombe Community Radio together with Rachel Browne from the delicious company Relish the Taste.  We had a great morning chatting about all the amazing food produced in Gloucestershire and hoped to have tantalised the tastebuds of listeners for a few hours.

And last but not least, I had a wonderful day filming the new M&S promo for their Simply Food Range where I got to bake a delicious Lemon and Poppyseed Drizzle Loaf Cake - which cast and crew devoured in seconds :)  Yum.

Photos of all these events will be posted on the blog soon, just as soon as I catch up with all the other exciting new things planned for Dishes Undressed.  I can't wait to share them with you.

In the meantime here's some very cool kitchen ideas I stumbled open on Pinterest.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. We have missed you Angie, dear! I love those two frugal ideas for toting around a bagel and hanging up some notes while cooking in the kitchen. So fun and so do-able! I'm happy to hear you've been well and sounds like things are going more than well, actually! Good for you! Always love reading your updates on your life. Hugs from USA!

    Cathy!

    ReplyDelete