Tuesday 6 November 2012

Kitchen Crushes.... it's back!

So it's November everyone!  Which means that it's really not long now until Christmas.

...I know, I know, you don't want to be reminded yet that Santa's fuelling up the reindeer ready to roll, but c'mon - there's so many cool things you can do with food around this time of year and baking cookies is a great place to start!

Take these 3D Nativity Cookies for example.  How cool are these?  There's some more cool cookie ideas here too.  And cookies are a great idea for economic gifts - everyone loves a cookie, after all!

Still stuck for Christmas present ideas?  I love this idea of making this christmas gift for my cook-fan friends - just buy an oven glove and fill it with kitchen goodies.  Fantastic.

I have a huge crush on this kitchen right now.  Credit to the awesome blog SFGirlByBay where I found it and fell in love. I could be sitting here writing a recipe, sipping on some green tea and listening to some Ben Howard while the wintery sunshine floods into my kitchen which is filled with Christmas cookies baking in the oven... wafting of cinnamon.

....Ahh, it's only a day dream ;)

1 comment: