Friday 17 August 2012

Groovy Smoothie

I'm so sorry I've not blogged in over a week but I've had a summer cold and starring at a computer screen has been making me feel dizzy.  So I've pretty much been out of action, which has been very frustrating because, those who know me know that I don't respond well to sitting till and doing nothing!

However, I am pleased to report that I am on the mend, with great thanks to my latest 'Cure a Cold' Groovy Smoothie!

Not only does this smoothie soothe a sore throat and packs you full of a multi-vitamin punch, but it's dairy free too.

Ingredients

1 Banana
2 or 3 'rings' of Pineapple (from the tin if you don't have a fresh one handy)
1/4 cup  (or a splash) coconut milk
Half a squeeze of lemon
1/4 cup fresh orange juice if you have some - don't worry if you don't, still tastes as good!

Put all the ingredients into a mixer, on high.

Pour this smoothie over some ice and say smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment