Thursday 11 April 2013

Midweek Muse

Need a bit of a mid-week pick-me-up?  Then feast your eyes on these gorgeous bowls that I found in Cath Kidson.

I recently moved into a new apartment and I have to admit I've been here 2 weeks and still haven't unpacked properly.  I just can't decide where to put everything!  But it is very exciting having such a 'blank canvas' of space and just letting your imagination go wild as to what it will look like.  I can really see lots of pastels in this new place, I want it to be as colourful as possible to remind me of the colours I desperately miss in Australia.



I have found a lovely new tea room not too far from me though which does an amazingly good coffee and has an art gallery up stairs. It's the Lavender Bakehouse in Chalford. I popped in recently and this pretty china tea cup caught me eye!

If you like pretty pastels then check back tomorrow where I'll have something else I'm certain you will love 

No comments:

Post a Comment