Tuesday 12 June 2012

Chocolate saves the day!

Yesterday it rained.  And then it rained some more.  Seriously, is this supposed to be summertime?

So in a desperate plea to cheer up the rainy day, I decided that there was only one thing for it; make a chocolate pie. So that's what I did.

As if I needed an excuse to make something chocolately, right? Well my excuse was that I had some chocolate bars left over from a cake I made and the best before date was July 2012. So I needed to save these lovely chocolate bars from going over fast!

The method and more photos are coming up... just to wet your appetite, here are the ingredients and a photo of the ingredients pre-pie.


2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see the recipe! Anticipation!!!

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Cathy, It's extra special! Happy Week to you! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete