Wednesday 25 July 2012

Tea and Cake

I wanted to share with you a lovely Lavender bakehouse and coffee shop I have recently discovered in Chalford, Stroud (Gloucestershire).  Not least because their cakes are uber-amazing, but that they do heaps more adorable food and drinks too (and the inside is also beautifully decorated).  Also, artist Damien Hirst has one of his studios nearby.  Talking of which, I don't know whether I was high on the good coffee in this place but I did wonder if a chap sat at one of the tables, with funky glasses on, was the super artist himself.  I guess I'll never know.  And besides, I was far too occupied with this banana cake with creamy centre!

I almost don't want to share with you this gem of a place, but if you twist my arm I'll tell you that it's just off the A419 in Chalford, Stroud.

1 comment:

  1. Omg Yum!! That sounds amazing. Sounds like my type of place!

    ReplyDelete